This is one of my all-time favorite desserts! Not only does it magically combine the wonders of chocolate and peanut butter, but it is full of protein and raw ingredients so it doesn’t give me that sugar crash that follows most desserts. If you leave out the eggs and baking soda, it also makes an excellent cookie dough to just have on hand in the fridge. You can also microwave a spoonful of cookie dough for 30-45 seconds, and it will develop the texture of a warm cookie fresh out of the oven; add a scoop of ice cream and you have a quick and easy dessert ready to go!
- 12 oz peanut butter (all natural, creamy, salted)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 whole egg
- 1 egg white
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place pizza stone in oven to preheat.
- Combine all ingredients until creamy and smooth.
- Place small spoonfuls on preheated pizza stone (should make 40 cookies)
- Cook for 11 minutes
- Let cool five minutes on pizza stone before moving cookies to a cooling rack.
Yields 30 cookies, 140 calories each.